Details for entering the 2019 Awards will be revealed soon!
The Micropigmentation UK awards aim to recognise and reward business and individual excellence within the British permanent makeup industry.
There are 7 Supplier Awards where we ask you to nominate the companies that have really impressed you, and 8 Individual Awards which are open to Permanent Make Up Artists based in the UK.
- Best Pigment Range
- Best Customer Service
- Best Industry Innovation
- Best Social Media Use
- Best Website
- Best Make Up Machine (£1500 or under)
- Best Make Up Machine (Over £1500)
- Permanent Make Up Artist of the Year (Under 2 years)
- Permanent Make Up Artist of the Year (Over 2 years)
- Scalp Micropigmentation Award
- Medical Micropigmentation Award
- Eyebrow Artist of the Year (Under 2 years) Machine method
- Eyebrow Artist of the Year (Over 2 years) Machine method
- Microblading (Under 2 years)
- Microblading (Over 2 years)
Winners hold their title for 12 months and will be promoted on the Micropigmentation UK website and social media. The awards will be presented at the Micropigmentation UK Conference and Awards Evening on the 17/18th May 2019. Logos and promotional photographs will be emailed to all winners to promote the achievement on their website and marketing materials.
If you are selected as a finalist, you must be able to attend the Conference and Awards Ceremony to receive your award. Tickets will be available for a discounted rate for finalists.
Please contact us for further information. Terms and conditions apply.