Voting for the 2018 Awards is NOW closed and the finalists will be announced in January 2018.
- Best Pigment Range
- Best Customer Service
- Best Industry Innovation
- Best Social Media Use
- Best Website
- Best Make Up Machine (£1500 or under)
- Best Make Up Machine (Over £1500)
- Permanent Make Up Artist of the Year (Under 2 years)
- Permanent Make Up Artist of the Year (Over 2 years)
- Scalp Micropigmentation Award
- Medical Micropigmentation Award
- Eyebrow Artist of the Year (Under 2 years) Machine method
- Eyebrow Artist of the Year (Over 2 years) Machine method
- Microblading (Under 2 years)
- Microblading (Over 2 years)
Winners hold their title for 12 months and will be promoted on the Micropigmentation UK website and social media. The awards will be presented at the Micropigmentation UK Conference and Awards Evening on the 19th May 2018. Logos and promotional photographs will be emailed to all winners to promote the achievement on their website and marketing materials.
If you are selected as a finalist, you must be able to attend the Conference and Awards Ceremony to receive your award. Tickets will be available for a discounted rate for finalists.
Please contact us for further information. Terms and conditions apply.